Wednesday, July 24, 2013

True Love by Jude Devereaux


I started reading Ms. Devereaux's books years ago.  I was excited to hear that she had a new series out with one of my favorite families: the Montgomery's.  I have always found that I like reading books that involve the whole family.

I don't want to give anything away, but the ghost aspect of the story was intriguing as well as the reincarnation of different people, in different relationships.  I liked the emotional conflict that came with both characters. The fact that there were so many secrets in Alix's family was not something I expected. The connection between Alix and Jared was sparkling and vibrant. I was really rooting for them to finally give in to what they were feeling.

I found the story to be very well done. I could clearly see the threads of both previous and forthcoming stories that will be intertwined with this one. But, I am happy to say that although there were hints, there wasn't any prolonged setup for the next book. I am excited for the rest of the series to be released!

Rating: 5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment