Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Judas Virus by Don Donaldson

The Judas VirusThe Judas Virus by Don Donaldson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This book had me on the edge of my seat I think the whole time I was reading it. From the family angst, and emotionally charged interactions between father and daughter in the beginning, I was not prepared for where Mr. Donaldson took me.  The descriptions of the medical aspects were very detailed and all seemed very plausible. It did seem like things moved awfully fast in the approvals process for the organ transplant though, but that was offset by reasonably explanations as to why it was done so quickly.

I really enjoy a book that leaves me guessing as to who the bad guy really is. I had no idea, and that was really fun for me. Again, kudos on the descriptive aspects! When you understand what drove Ash to do what he does, it almost makes you feel bad for him.. almost.

The drug bust seemed to stretch the boundaries of my belief a bit, but not so far as to burst my bubble completely.

It was a fantastic read, and since I couldn't put it down it didn't take long at all. 



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment