Monday, July 8, 2013

Shadow of Time by Jen Minkman

Shadow of TimeShadow of Time by Jen Minkman

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


 This was a fun, fast read. I had trouble putting it down!  I quite enjoyed the unpredictability of the plot. There were several story elements that I haven't seen done, or at least done well, that I really enjoyed. I think that Ms. Minkman did an excellent job of unfolding the intricacies of the story at a good pace. There were a few lulls, where I really wished the characters would simply TALK to each other about what was going on, but in the end their reticence was justified. I am a fan of paranormal themes, and found that while different, I could accept without prejudice the reasoning behind what happened.

This was my first encounter with Ms. Minkman's work, but it will not be my last.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment