Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Cure by Douglas E. Richards

The CureThe Cure by Douglas E. Richards

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This book was good, but it confused the heck out of me. It started out feeling like a medical/psychological thriller, and ended up as a double cross/contingency plan/ aliens are  planning to take over the earth story. There was a lot of switching sides, or at least pretending to...  I think I would need all twelve tentacles to keep things straight. That being said, I did really like it, in fact due to the confusing nature of the story I found myself reading much longer than I planned, and staying up ridiculously late on several occasions.

I thought that the consequences and ethical dilemmas that Erin sorted through were realistic and well done. So much of life depends on the interpretation we impose on our experiences.

So all in all, it was good. I liked it, but I don't know that I am going to run right out and buy all of his other books right away.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment